If you would like to feature any of my posts on your site in reound-up/list posts, you can use no more that 1 photo and it must include 2 links back to the original post.
If you would like to use more than 1 photo, please contact me at [email protected] to discuss it.
Photos may only be used in your post and may not be posted or shared on Pinterest or any social media platform.
GUEST POSTS REQUESTS
If you have a guest post idea I’d love to hear from you!
I’m looking for posts that relate to helping empower women in their journey to and throughout Motherhood. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Your Birth Storey
- Your Fertility/Infertility Storey
- Getting Pregnant
- Mental Health
BENEFITS OF GUEST POSTING
Writing a guest post for another blog has many benefits to you and your site. Including:
- Getting your writing infront of new readers
- Excellent Networking
- Valuable Link-backs to your site (Google Ranking checks this)
- More visibility for your site
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
Any posts submitted for my review needs to follow the basic principals that I apply to my posts. These requirements are to help the post have maximum benefits for both of us!
- Post length minimum 1500 words
- Must be original content and not published on any other sites (including your own). You may publish a summary and link to the post on your site for promotional purposes.
- Well written & engaging intro
- Strongly keyworded through out the post for SEO
- Short Paragraphs (3 sentences per)
- Break up the text with Headings & bullet points as appropriate
- No affiliate links
- maximum 2 links back to posts on your site (I will include at least 1 link to your home page in my intro), and no more than 2 links to external sites if needed.
- If you provide photos they must be royalty-free, and you must own all the rights to them. I use an average of 1 photo per 500 words so you may submit a photo per 500 words.
- Please be aware that I may edit your post for clarity, grammar, SEO or by adding photos as needed.
SUBMITTING A GUEST POST
Please send your submissions to [email protected] via word document. Any photos to be included in the post should be attached as a separate .jpeg or .png files.
If you have any questions or would like to run your guest post idea past me, please email [email protected]
I’m looking forward to working with you.